Thursday 21 February 2008

Jackpot dreams

If I won the lottery, I wouldn't like to be a famous person, I think that I would prefer to keep my life like before. I could do a lot of things but it depends on the quantity of money that I won. Maybe, I would buy a very beautiful house in Australia for my parents because they love this country. If I won the lottery, I could travel around the world in order to discover new cultures and landscapes.
I would like to buy a lot of nice clothes and jewels which are very expensive, and I know that my boyfriend wants to have a beautiful car so, I might buy him the car of his dreams.
I could also give money to the developing countries and to some associations such as Greenpeace or aid workers.
I would like to organise a big party with all my friends and if it's possible I may help them if they want something.To finish, I would like to put the rest of my jackpot winnings in a bank for the future if I need something.

No comments: