Thursday 21 February 2008



If I won the lottery ........ oh it would be fanstatic !!!!!

If I won the lottery, firstly I would like to travel around the world in order to see a lot of beautiful things like landscapes or famous monuments (palaces ... ). I wouldn't do this for a year I would like to travel every year during my holidays , I might go with my family.
Then I would buy a new car, maybe a blue or red mini.

If one day I had a lot of money I might invest a part of this in developing houses because I think it's the best investment nowadays.

If I won the lottery, I would like to help some people in the world especially children, I could help to build hospitals for example. I would like to build a big animal reserve in order to protect them.


If one day I had the luck to win the lottery
, I would do all of the above, but I would continue my studies because I think that money even if it's very important in life, can't provide everything.

No comments: