Thursday 21 February 2008

...If I was the lottery Winner...

...If I won the lottery, I would save my money on a bank and buy some safe shares for invest in.

After that I’ll give a part of this money to my close family (father, mother, sister), 10% for each of them.

After that I would buy an apartment in Paris and other properties for increase my inheritance for my future child, my wife and my close family if they need it.

After spending long holidays I would almost certainly be a property developer to increase my inheritance.

More of than I would probably live in a country where there is low taxes on properties and inheritance.

I’d probably spend a total of 80% of my winnings and I’d keep 20% in an secure bank where the money would stay untouched for 10 years.

For my personal pleasure I would buy sports cars and a boat and villas by the seaside, but I wouldn't use my lottery money, just use the interest of my savings and the rent from my properties. In this way that I would not lose any money, and I would probably be a millionnaire for ever !

One other thing is the problem of women. I definitely wouldn’t want a wife who loves me for my money. So at the beginning I would almost certainly hide my fortune from her and if she really loves me and me too, I’d marry her. This is important because money can offer you happiness but there are certain things you cannot buy like friendship and love.

Money can make you addicted and dependant to on it, so I think it is dangerous.

...If I won the lottery, I would definitely be careful...

No comments: