Thursday 13 March 2008

__________________________________
When I arrived 10 weeks ago, I never imagined the English way of life like this.
I lived in a house on the campus with 4 other students. There were two Chinese students, one American and one English student.
That is the reason why I discovered Chinese culture, food, habits and customs.
I really enjoy spending time with Chinese people that's why one day, the girl cooked me some dog... At the beginning, I was so surprised, but actually it tastes like chicken...
About the English course in the University, I think it would have been better if I was without French students in my class and I could improve my English better.
Moreover, I visited London and really enjoyed discovering this pretty city, which has lots of different places, areas... such as Nothing hill, Camden, China town...
I went back to France in the middle of the course to play a Handball match with my French team despite this, my family and my friend missed me, but I tried to take advantage of the city of Brighton, which is very attractive, the English way of life, ...
I hope to come back to England very soon, and still have more experiences here, enjoy the city of London, the seafront of Brighton, and the summer weather (will it get better??)
_________________________________



No comments: