Thursday 13 March 2008

My experience in Brighton

First of all, I have spent three months in Brighton and I will have good memories of this town.
With my friends, we went to Brighton Pier we saw a lot of shops, a lot of pubs and also a lot of nightclubs. So,we know Brighton well to go out every weekend.
When my parents came here, we discovered traditional Fish and Chips and I am angry because in my town in France we don't have Fish and Chips!!!!!!

One night, we went to Digital and we saw David Guetta it was a really good night.
Also, we went to London several times, and in my opinion it's nicer than Paris.
After, I ate in a French restaurant and I was happy to eat French food.

Now that my experience in Brighton has finished and I can say that I have really improved my English and I have learnt to live with another family, but for me, my host family have helped me to speak more English. But, I know that my English is not perfect and I must still work at it. The course at the University was brilliant and if I could I would like to start it again.

No comments: