Thursday 13 March 2008

My Stay in England

I have spent lots of good times in England and of course in Brighton, in the pubs, the nightclubs, and famous places like Brighton Pier and Churchill Square and also Western Road.

But I think if I was the only French person here, I would be better in English than now. But I have improved my English a lot and the thing that I prefer is to talk with English people I met in pubs or clubs.

I think this term we had too much homework, with the English Project (questionnaire, research, writing, powerpoint...) , with the English course, and homework for France ( study of an Company in France).
Some weeks in this term I felt that I wasted my time working on hard projects and that took a lot of time, I preferred to meet and speak with English students or foreign student to discover and learn about their culture.


But anyway I really enjoy my stay here, I visited London, Oxford...
That was a very very good experience for me and I will made a travel like that in a couple of years to continue my studies.

I enjoyed this course but today I am a little bit disapointed because of my report...


Arthur M

No comments: