Thursday 13 March 2008

My experience in Brighton

The time I am spending in Brighton is great, and in my opinion the University is great. The English system is very good, as a result we can improve our English a lot.
Also, Brighton is a place where we can always go out at the weekends, there are a lot of clubs. Generally, at the weekends I go out in Brighton in clubs and sometimes in pubs.
I also like Brighton because there are a lot af restaurants. I have eaten in Mexican, Italian and Chinese restaurants.
I also spend a lot of time in London as my boyfriend lives in London. So we can see each other at least once a week.
My experience in Brighton has not finished because i`m going to come back after the holidays for two more months, and after in June I am going to do some work experience. I`m really happy because I`ve found it in Brighton. And I look forward to being by the beach this summer, and all the clubs along the beach.

No comments: