Thursday 13 March 2008

My enxperience in Brighton

I have been here for nearly 3 months and I think this experience has taught me a lot even if everyday wasn't really nice.

First of all I lived with a host family, so it's dificult to really relax. I lived far away of the campus, it took more than 1 hour to go to the university so I had to wake up very early in the morning.
On the other hand, my family was nice.
I think I improved my english during this term but if I was alone (without French people) in my class I would progress more.

About Brighton, I think it's a great city with lots of things to do but I spent all my weekends in Oxford (because the other part of our class is there) so I didn't really discover Brighton, maybe I know Oxford better than Brighton ^^
I was very pleased to discover a new culture and a new way of life even if I thought of France sometimes.

I never ate fish and chips certainly because I hate fish but I went to famous restaurants such as the Bills and Wokmania. I didn't go to lots of clubs but tonight we are going to celebrate the end of our English project (with Ray)-.

I visited a little bit of London it is a lovely city I was glad to discover it.

The weather in England is horrible even if it could be worse...
I think Brighton is a very nice place during the summer...
I have to spend 12 more days in Brighton and I hope they will be the best ...

No comments: