Thursday 6 March 2008

Tom sawyer's quizz

Question for a mushroom

WINNER IS CYB( FUTUR FLATMATE)

1)Have I got any brothers or sisters, and how old are they? one , JULIEN,22

2)What was my best day in England? and why? ;y birthday because my friend are crazy and wonderful

3)What is the slogan of ACI sophia? C LA K C BON

4)what is the place the most known in Brighton?
the Royal pavilion

5)How many beers do you have in England without counting foreign beers? 35


6)What is my nickname for my family? doudou

7)Who are my best friends in Sophia and in Paris? in paris MAUD and Cyril in sophia it's not really my best friends but it's CHOU and CHOUPS

8)How many Kings or Queens lived in the Royal Pavilion?Who? 3, victoria, George the fourth, William

9) Where is Harvey's brewery?in Lewes

10)What is Brighton's old name? Brightelmston


cyb 80%
cla 60%
arthur 30%
celine 40%

8 comments:

syb' said...

brother 22
your birthday because we are "des ouf" like you said
C'est la que c'est bon//It's here that is good
Royal pavilion
40
doudou (like my dog)
Sophia :laeti Paris : Maud
George IV
i don't know
Brightonelmston

Arthur said...

1. 1 brother, 26 yrs
2. your birthday, lots of presents
3. C'est la qu'c'est bon !
4. Brighton Pier!
5. 6
6. dine
7. dahlia, the guy whose went to oxford with the beard
8. 2
9. near lewes
10. Brie-Thon

CLACLA said...

- brother, julien, 22
- your birthday in Oxford, with ACI team
- C LA K C BON BB
- hummm... Brighton Pier
- hmmm 250 425 263 248 265 kind of beers
- Doudou
- choups, chou, mon meilleur nami, maudou
- I don't care
- in Lewes! with Robin!
- Balek

celine said...

1.yes
2.your brithday I think
3.clakecbon je crois auom la assez entendu lol
4.brighton pier or royal pavillon
5.10
6....
7....
8.4
9.I don't kmow
10.

syb' said...

others best friends : my loveeeeeeeee and Cyril

the 9 is Lewis

;) futur flatmate !!!

abdulrahman said...

i don't know
in oxford
35
amandaaaaa
3

CLACLA said...

where is the mushroom!!!!!

Arthur said...

1 one brother
2 Your birthday
3 aci c la kc bon
4 brighton pier
5 11
6 dine
7 dahlia and cyril
8
9 Lewes
10 brie-thon