Thursday 13 March 2008

My life in Brighton

At the beginning, it was very difficult for me, in different ways, to adapt myself in this town. The weather was bad, my family and friends missed me.
Little by little my life in Brighton became more and more exciting. During my course I learnt a lot of things like vocabulary, I met people especially people who come from foreign countries and it was very fun to speak with them. The only bad point is that in Brighton there are many French people like in London and it was difficult to talk only in English. However this town is beautiful, I visited the Royal pavillion and brighton pier, I went shopping...
Now I like Brighton but I love London and I am very happy to be in this town because there is the sea and also I am just at 50 minutes from London by train. This three months was for me an excellent experience, now I think I am capable of travelling around the world for a long period.

No comments: